Breastfeeding

dh vent :/ long

I have been doing anything and everything to transition 2.5 week old ds2 from eping to bfing, and its going really well. I had os like crazy with ds1 and have been trying to decrease my supply for ds2.

Initially, i was pumping a ton of milk, and now my supply is much more appropriate for a newborn. Dh wants lo to get bm, but he doesnt understand much about bfing. I am still pumping once a day to relieve engorgement, and my output is obviously decreasing.

Last night dh says to me that he would imagine my supply will bottom out soon and that hes worried ds2 isnt getting enough. Then while i was showering, i told him to come get me if ds woke up. I came down after showering, and he has just finished feeding ds 4 oz of ebm. First, thats way too much and second he has reflux, and proceeded to spit half of that up. Dh didnt want to bother me in the shower.

Then this am, i noticed he has a frozen bm bag defrosting, and i had about 16 oz of fresh milk in the fridge. How much milk does he think this kid needs?! He doesnt even weigh 8 lbs!

Dh is usually so supportive, so im confused! I guess he really is trying to help. Id prefer not to have help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml