Breastfeeding

Formula for the day

Hi ladies. First of all, LOVE this board! I"ve been lurking quite a bit while my LO and I figure out breastfeeding. Slight back story-LO lost 9.5% of her body weight within the first 5 days, and my milk didn't come in until day 7/8ish. Pedi had us start supplementing with formula, though the littlest amount possible to fill her up, so just as needed. We'd been doing a similac pre-filled infant bottle at at least one or two feedings a day.

Fast forward to yesterday. Had to have a chest ct scan to check for blood clots. This was the one where they inject dye into my lungs to be able to see. Tech and nurse said no studies show the dye crosses into breastmilk, but if I wanted to be safe to wait 24 hours. So, I am just pumping today and giving LO only formula 

Anyone with any experience of what tomorrow might be like? Will she go straight back to my breast, or are we going to have a mutiny after a full day of bottles only? Any thoughts on how to make this as smooth as possible?  The good news...I seem to be pumping more today than I have been, so hopefully this means my supply is increasing finally!!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view