July 2012 Moms

High maintenance babies....

I would consider Lola to be high maintenance baby. I have to be interacting with her at all times; she rarely will put up with "quiet time" by herself. She gets fussy and cries until I will either get down and play with her, pick her up, etc. She's also decided she doesn't like her swing anymore, doesn't like her bounce chair, but isn't ready for her jumperoo. She'll tolerate being worn but only for awhile. But I am running out of ideas and energy.

I just can't keep her occupied 24/7, I don't know what else I can do for her but I can't get anything done for myself or my house. DH is a bartender so he is gone from 4pm-4am. Then sleeps till noon. So I don't have much help at all during his work week.

Now I love my DD so much and I don't want it to sound like I'm complaining, but I just don't know what to do with her? Like right now, she's strapped in her bounce chair on the table, right next to my laptop, and I'm talking to her and she's throwing a hissy fit. But if I take her out and sit her on my lap- she's fine.

Moms of high maintenance babies- I need some help! How do you keep your LO occupied while keeping your sanity?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml