Breastfeeding

Blood in stool, help!

Hi my son is 12 weeks old and had his 2 month vaccinations last week. The rota virus vaccination was given also.Now this week he has had 2 diapers with a little bit of blood in his stool and they were mucousy and green.

I have been exclusively breastfeeding him since birth. We went to the Dr immediately and they sent out a culture that will take a few days to come back. One of the things that were told to me is that there is a possibility that he could be allergic to my breast milk?!

I know that he could have a reaction to something that I am consuming but not actually be allergic to my milk. I have been feeding him for the past 3 months and an issue like this has never came up. I find it to be coincidental that my baby had the Rotavirus vaccine last week and now is having this issue. Has anyone else had an issue like this after this vaccine? I was told by my lactation consultant to try eliminating dairy in case that is the culprit. I just wanted to hear some feed back from you all. Thank you so much!