Breastfeeding

HF bra = awesome & ???

I just used my hands free pumping bra for the first time.  It was mostly awesome!  I got the full amount I usually get from lefty in half the time!  However, righty was a little more resistant, perhaps I didn't have the flanges centered well, or because I had a hard time with compressions. 

I have a couple questions though.  What are your steps to putting on and taking off the bra and pump pieces?  I had read somewhere that you should insert the flanges from the inside so you don't stretch out the opening.  So I did that, then attached the rest of it from the outside.  However, when I went to remove everything in the reverse manner, even though I leaned forward and tried to get all the leftover milk in the flanges to pour into the bottles, there were several drops that always stick to my breast and don't come off until I remove the flanges.  Usually, I use the flanges to sort of collect that leftover milk and drain it into the bottle.  But since I had removed the back section first, I ended up spilling those drops on my pants.  I know it's only a few drops, but 4 drops 15 times a week adds up, you know?  (I hope all that made sense.)

I also find it very difficult to do breast compressions while wearing the HF bra (I have the simple wishes one.)  How do you do them?  It may be hard bc my chest is very, very small.  I appreciate any tips or advice.  TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml