Dads & Dads-to-be

Book/Website Suggestions for First-Timers (and others)

I wanted to start off a topic here that I couldn't find, but thought could be helpful. I love to read to gain knowledge, and now that my wife is pregnant, I find myself looking at baby information on websites, books and magazines more and more every day! I wanted to see what books and/or websites other guys have found useful for this whole becoming a dad thing. Please share with us what the book/site is and why you found it helpful, and maybe we can put together a nice little reference list for us and future dads.

My first submission is a book I bought for my nook app on my smartphone. It is called "First-Time Dad" and was written by John Fuller. This is a Christian book and I like it because the John gives numerous examples from his own life and his friends' lives showing good parenting as well as the mistakes that we all can fall prey to. There is also a lot about how to overcome your own issues and what can be done to work to help your child not have the same issues you may have found yourself dealing with. 

BabyFruit Ticker