Breastfeeding

Super fussy at the breast since returning to work. Help!

I went back to work last week (5 days a week, 8 hour shifts) And already I am feeling very overwhelmed and stressful at how breastfeeding + working full time is becoming. Although I am lucky enough to live close to my work that I am able to drive home on my lunch to nurse, I am not able to pump enough throughout my workday to equal the amount my little man eats at home. He has been eating between 12-14 ounces while at work (NOT including when I nurse on my lunch) and I'm only pumping 10 ounces. I'm getting very sad about this. I don't want to resort to using formula (not that there is anything wrong with it) I just feel like I'm working so hard to make this work that I don't want to give up without a fight. I've been adding a few pumping sessions at night and on my days off.

Also, he has been getting pretty fussy at the breast. Usually during the afternoon. Like today, it took 30 minutes for him to actually eat from the breast. I was on the verge on giving him a bottle of bm. He just seemed like he did not want to nurse. I know milk was coming out because when I hand expressed, it squirted out. I feel like he is liking the bottle more Sad

I want to bf at least until he is 1 and I don't know how I'm going to do it if this is how it's going to be from now on. 

Any words of advice?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml