Dads & Dads-to-be

Nervous as heck

This is my first time on the site or at least on the dads to be section. My wife and I were pregnant a few months ago and sadly miscarried. So two months later we found out we are pregnant again and needless to say their was joy and anxiety over a repeat. I would not wish the experience of a miscarriage on my worst enemy and it would be extremely hard to have to see my wife go through it again. 

A few days back my wife said she thought she saw some pink after using the restroom but hadn't seen anything since. But this morning my wife wiped herself and there was a good sized bright red streak on the tissue. I'm freaking out hoping this is not a repeat and I understand this may not be a sign of anything negative, but it is driving me crazy. I actually just got a text from her saying she went to the restroom again and this time no blood. I just want to get passed this first trimester already and enjoy a healthy pregnancy and child.

image image BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker *****Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010***** July Babies CopyJuly13Personalized