July 2012 Moms

MIL VENT!!

She is so EFFING nosey!!!! She is always trying to dig into our finances and opening our mail that somehow still goes to her house (even though i've changed the address 10000 gazillion thousand times)! She calls today and leaves a voicemail that she got a call from my insurance company that they haven't received payment for this months auto bill. So I freak out and check the bank and my insurance site and no it's paid, it's auto deduct. So I call them just to make sure and they have no idea what she is talking about. The lady was like no your good, thank you have a nice day.

So WTF? Whats she fishing for? Did she not think I would call my insurance company to make sure it was paid. Why would they call her anyway? GGGGRRRRRRR I loathe the fact that I have to spend my anniversary with her... Angry

ETA: I called her to tell it everything was good and she started to bug me about bringing LO to her work again. Uh no..I actually told her no this time instead of dancing around it. The last time I did that all she did was parade him around like a freaking puppy dog to EVERYONE in her office. I dont want people touching/breathing on him. Not to mention all I did was sit in her cubicle for a hour while she did that. I dont want to do it. So I told her "No, i'll pass I really dont want a lot of people touching him", you can tell she automatically went in defense mode and got really quiet. Then she says "oh you dont have to worry aobut anyone touching him, I wont let that happen". Ok lady whatever, if you want to see him so bad come see him. Why do I have to go to your work? What kind of quality time is that? She's seen him 4 times since he's been born and two of those times was when I brought him to her, once at her work and once at her house.