July 2012 Moms

The Paci game

Anyone else play this game with LO? My DS had been doing really well sleeping and seems to be waking up more for his paci the last few nights. He will go down pretty easy around 9:30pm and had been sleeping well until at least 4am. After 4am DS had been getting up once or twice for his paci until we got up for the morning. Over the last week it seems like things are getting worse. He has been waking up multiple times all night and doesn't have his eyes open and when you put the paci back in he will go back to sleep for an hour or two but then is up again wanting the paci again. Last night it was 6 times!!!!

When he wants food or his diaper changed I can tell because his eyes will be wide open and the paci doesn't help. I do change/feed when he needs it but it has only been 3-4 times in the last month. I don't know what to do about the paci thing. It is exahuasting and I don't think DS is getting restfull sleep. Should I just keep playing along or do I have to try to stop it? He is FF and has been eating normally during the day and at night. Advice??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml