July 2012 Moms

I HATE people sometimes!!!!

I am not a very social person since i have had Cale, and Austin. I just don't go out and am not around people that often anymore. I hang out with my sisters (and all the nephew that come with:) ) and other family, and DH's friends and his family that is up here. But other then that i an at home body with my boys. I went to the store today because it is payday, and i had to get some groceries. On my way home I was almost rear ended twice by someone not paying attention and goin faster then speed limit, I almost hit Wile Coyote because it decided to run out infront of the Explorer.

Then about a block from the house some moron decides that he could wait maybe 10-15 more seconds for me to get pass him on the main road while he was sitting in some random drive way (Where i had the right away) that had to jump out in front of my car. If you had been standing at the nose of my mom's explorer (I have been driving it so that i feel alittle safer room wise with the boys)  and walked to his car it couldn't have been more then maybe 15-20 steps at 35mph. I was SOO pissed for starters everybody and their mother had already tried to hit me, and my son was in the car with me as well.

So I decided to honk my horn to let him know that i was there even though i know he knew. So the man decides to pull over and stop and wait for me to pass him, why he couldn't do this in the drive way i have NO idea, until he decided to follow me home, stop in front of my drive way and then slowly drive pass, to turn around flip a b!tch and do it again. So i watched him about ready to go inside with Cale and call the cops, and who does it happen to be my neighbor who likes to stand outside and scream at his SO at all hours of the night.

It was not a very good trip out of the house, and it made me hate my neighbor even more. It also showed me even more how some people are just plain stupid, and shouldn't even be on the road.

Thank you for letting me vent. I needed to get that off my shoulders.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml