Pregnanct after a Loss
Options

Progesterone (suppository) questions

Hi all. My doc put me on the progesterone suppositories on Friday. There was a huge snafu with the insurance but I think it's worked out for now... got a week's supply and am having the rest shipped to me. (They said they'd expedite so I'd get it by this Friday... we'll see)

I just had a couple of questions that I didn't think to ask the doctor because I was still so totally REELING from the shock that we had a heartbeat, and I was hoping some of you lovely ladies might know the answers!

How long were you on progesterone for? Is it something I'll be on all pregnancy? Until the end of 1st tri? 

(TMI warning) Since being on the progesterone my spotting has almost completely cleared up (coincidence or not, it is definitely an awesome thing) but I am having weird chunky white discharge. I know that sounds really gross. It doesn't smell or itch, otherwise I'd think yeast infection. Is it possible that it's something to do with the progesterone? Should I call the doctor?

Thank you all! I am trying to stay calm over here... I'm still totally terrified, hb or no, but trying to stay positive!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml