Secondary IF
Options

WWYD: 3 treatment options (long)

Ok, major update, but no decisions have been made I would love to hear what you would do. So, we had a LONG meeting with our RE and a baseline u/s today. First, they found another cyst on my left ovary.  RE put me on BCP to help shrink it. It also helps put me on hold till we make a decision.  Side note: It is weird b/c I swore I would never take them again.

Anyway, my RE said to me, I am shocked you are not pg.  He in no way means was forcing us towards IVF, but was more realistic that we would get PG that way.  So, we haven't decided what we are going to do, but here are our 3 options.

1) do a repeat HSG (its been 3 years, but i have gotten PG 3 times since) on Wednesday if they say "wow your tubes were blocked" we will probably do a TI injectable cycle as we have been doing once the cyst is gone.

2) do a repeat HSG on Wed and they find nothing wrong we might just take some time off till the new year and try on our own. 

3) do HSG on Wed find nothing and move to IVF. The RE wanted us to go ahead and get on the schedule for IFV, nurse meeting is Nov. 15 and would be CD1 for us to start IFV.

We got a lot of $ info looks like it is closer to 15k than 20k; if we could get the rest of my meds donated it could be 12k.  Then any FET cycles would be about what we are paying now for TI/Injectable cycles.

If it wasn't the money we would do it. I think we are also leaning towards starting the foster to adoption process in January. I have started reading up on it. It is so stressful. I feel like I have figured this whole IF world out and the lingo and different methods of getting PG, now there is this whole other world of different ways of adopting...prayers appreciated and any insight welcome.

I am praying that this inheritance money comes through for my mom and she is feeling giving. (she has promised us some just not a firm amount).   But if it doesn't we have no savings b/c we wiped it clean after we lost the twins and their birth and then DS prenatal care and no maternity coverage. 20k gone so fast.  There is a small possibility of a loan from DH's company. So if you were in our shoes, what would you do.

PAIF welcome 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml