Breastfeeding

MSPI: Little Fevers, Almondbreeze ok?

Hi all. I'm hoping someone has some experience with these 2 products. In Tuesday DS had blood in his stool for the first time in 1 month. I've been trying to figure out what may have caused it. I did cut wheat out just over 2 weeks ago actually 3 but then I screwed up and ate a few bites if oatmeal with wheat germ in it, so it could be that. The only thing new I've eaten is the Almondbreeze original unsweetened and chocolate flavors. They both claim to be free of dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, and gluten. I called the company and asked about the natural flavors and they just repeated what's on the package.
I also gave DS some Little Fevers drops, which has natural flavors. I called the company, and after a most bizarre conversation with the call center lady, was told the product does not contain soy, gluten, peanuts, or dairy.
So, I just don't know... Has anyone else seen a reaction from either of these products? Both companies made a point to tell me the natural flavors info is proprietary and they don't have to disclose what's in them, which just makes me suspicious.
I am so over this guessing game, and being afraid of everything I eat. :[
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml