Breastfeeding

1yr+ and not pumping....

What do you do during strikes, etc.?  I think my LO is getting more teeth so she's been super crabby.  I stopped pumping at work like a month ago.  I nurse her at 4pm after daycare, at 7pm before bedtime, and once overnight around 3am or so (trying to cut this out).  I leave for work at 5am so she gets sippy cups of BM and water when I'm gone.

Yesterday, she barely was interested after daycare and kept biting so I ended that.  Then at 7pm, she only nursed off my sad side.  She went to bed fine and didn't wake until 3am (normal, but again - trying to stop this). 

So whether it's teeth or her response to our new routine with trying to stop the nighttime wakings....she's just not nursing as much RIGHT NOW.  Which is fine...but I was super uncomfortable!  So I dragged out the pump last night and pumped the side she didn't eat from at 7pm.  Relief! 

But the whole idea was, no more pumping!  So what do you all do in this type of situation?  I'm not worried about my supply, just about clogs/mastitis.  I know she's not weaning b/c she's only 15mo. so this is just temporary....  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml