Breastfeeding

Wedding Advice Needed

My best friend's wedding is in two weeks. I'm the matron of honor. My inlaws are coming into town to stay at our house with our two year old and our newborn, who is 8 weeks and will be 10 weeks at the time or the wedding. I've been pumping a supply for them to have. DH and I will be staying downtown in Chicago at a hotel being gone from Friday late morning through Sunday morning. I'm really sad about leaving DD2 this early, but I'm also really stressed about pumping. This is not your typical at a church and a banquet hall wedding where you would have your car and could go to the parking lot to pump, etc. We are staying in the city, no car, and for example, on Saturday we have a five hour photo shoot at various downtown locations. The reception is at the top of the Willis Sears Tower. I'm stressed thinking about hauling around my electric Medela pump on style and trying to figure out where I can plug my pump in and have privacy so I can keep up with my DD2 feeding schedule and also not get engorged and leak on my lovely dress. We will be gone from 10 am after we do hair and makeup and wont be back on Sat night until midnight at the earliest. I'm not even going to try to save the milk bc there is no way I will be able to haul around a cooler and ice packs, etc. A few Mom friends recommend buying a hand pump for the ceremony and reception and saving the electric pump for my hotel? What do y'all think?? Is the hand pump worth it to pump and dump or would that take forever or not matter since im not saving milk? I have been getting clogged ducts on and off and just got through mastitis so I do not want to skip and feedings and chance any of that. I also want to plan all of this out ahead of time so I don't feel as overwhelmed. Ugh, I hate this and hope my supply will be OK. DD2 usually only does a bottle of pumped milk a few times a week so i feel bad for her. Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you :