Breastfeeding

xp: Has anybody pumped during a day long state liscencing exam?

Hi, this is the first time I've posted on this board, but I really didn't know where else to turn... 

I just realized that I am applying to take my professional engineering liscencing exam in mid-april.  This is kinda an "oshart!" thing because its a full day exam from 8am to 5pm with only a 45 minute break.  I hope to have a one month old baby at the time, and I'm seriously concerned that the break won't be adequate to meet my needs for pumping.  I have experience pumping for my son, and I had to pump every three hours for at least 15 minutes or I had supply issues, and with a one month old baby, I really don't want to jeapordize bfing. 

Has anybody been in this situation?  I suppose that if I contact the board with a dr's note, I MIGHT be able to leave the exam room to pump, but I might not be granted extra time to take the test.... I just imagine myself a wreck, with milk leaking all over my test....and infront of a room of about 200 men...

ok, I know sort of a drawn out rant/getting ahead of my self, and I'm pretty sure that nobody's been in this sitch....but I needed to get that off my chest...and seriously, if anybody's been there, did the board allow you to leave the room to pump?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml