1st Trimester

7 weeks 4 days- Anyone Taking weekly belly shots?

So I decided to take weekly belly shots of my pregnancy. I took maybe a total of 3 belly shots with my daughter 8 years ago LOL and didn't table any of them so I have no clue how far along I was. I highly recommend the "Belly Book" It's a super cute weekly pregnancy journal. I got mine on Amazon for like $11. I'm also documenting it in an album in my FB for all our friends and fam to see since I see well none of them very often at all. They are all loving it. 

Anyways being curious as I am and reading posts on here about do you or do you not have a belly this early sine your baby is the size of a blue berry I google imaged pregnant belly shots at 7 and 8 weeks and felt WAY better about myself LOL. I am short and petite and thin, no belly pre pregnancy but when I took a shower today I was like WHOAH the belly is coming! And according to faithful Google apparently a lot of other woman have a little bump at this stage too. Nothing you can see with my normal clothes on but put some yoga pants on me and umm yeppers there it is ;-).  

Just felt like sharing XOXO 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml