March 2013 Moms

Aggrevated with Doctors office..

So I need to Vent..

Last night I wasn't home and the doctors office called my hubby answered. They said they were confirming my appt for today and My hubby is very good with my schedule so he says she doesnt have an appt and they are disagreeing with him.. So I get home in the middle of this and I said I dont have an appt my next appt is the 15th so there answer is yes the 15th appt has been change to tonight since there office will be closed so I need to come tonight.. How dare them change my appt and act like it was my original appt. I said well I cant make it the office is 30 min away and my husband is working late all week and I have 3 kids Im not dragging with me. So then my husband gets on the phone and says how horrible that they just make people change the appt without even giving them an option so now I changed it to the following week but Im mad that they can do that and act like I didnt know when my appt was.Plus now I wont get my sono until later and I have been dying to know if its a boy or a girl :-(  

I know I have preggo brain as it is and forget things but come on they were making me crazy.. I keep all my appt cards and I put it in mine and his blackberry calendar.

Thanks for letting me Vent..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml