1st Trimester

6 weeks pregnant

Hi Everyone! I recently found out last week (Monday 10/1) that I am pregnant. I took a test at home and both showed positive. The next day I called around to find an OB which I did at the Lankaneu Hospital. They told me I needed blood work done and two days later called to confirm that I am pregnant. At fist I was shocked and all I could think was "OMG! I am going to be a mommy." Now a week later I am super excited and cant stop thinking about the baby and will it be a boy or girl? This is my first pregnancy (I am 29) and I excited but also nervous. Besides the obvious missed period, I found myself extra hungry (about 3-4 days before I took a test) and I am really tired. Last week I felt a little cramping (nothing serious). Just the same as I would feel right before my monthly. I don't feel the cramping as much, just feel a little gassy here and there. Many people keep asking if I have morning sickness? I tell them no-because I do not. Besides feeling tired, extra gassy and a little moody I feel like myself. Is this normal?