Breastfeeding

Having a tough time pumping

Last week (third week back at work) went fairly well. 12-14 ounces everyday. However, this was only because my morning session after LO first eats (around 5-530) was getting me 5-6.5 ounces. This morning complete disaster. Didn't wake up til 530 and couldn't pump until 615. When I did got 3 ounces. Didn't have time to feed LO again and pump again before going to work. I usually pump around 530 then again around 7 and can get 2 ounces more or so. Now I am about to go to my 930 session with lack of sleep and tears in my eyes. It is so hard to worry about ounces every .single.day. I feel like i can't relax. I am almost a month into pumping and when i have  mornings like these, I completely break down.  I already know that I won't make my "quota" today and it sets the tone for the entire day. I'm sorry I had to vent (and yes, i have tried everything short of medication to up my supply. I don't have a supply issue because LO gets plenty, and when I don't pump for two to three hours, I get full. My pump works fine. The issue is that morning pump is what gets me almost to my halfway point every single day. And when it doesn't, then the MOST i get in my three sessions at works is 5-6 ounces total, all day. )    This is so hard and I hate crying every few days and having complete meltdowns :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml