Breastfeeding

Bad luck today

I posted below about getting bit for the first time today. After that, I was going to transfer some BM from the fridge to the freezer. I took a bottle out and started swirling it as the milk had separated. Well, I dropped it and some milk spilled out! This has never happened to me before. It was in an Ameda bottle with the cap on. (And yes, the cap was screwed on all the way.) I don't understand how the cap can a little unscrewed. Luckily, it was less than an ounce that spilled and I was able to put the rest in a bag and freeze.

DD woke at 3 am this morning. She has been sttn since 6 weeks and every once in a while (less than once a month) she wakes in the night. Every time she has a motn feeding, she sleeps in. But not today. We were still up at normal time. I am exhausted as she takes about 45 min to nurse motn where she only takes 5-10 min during the day. Even with side nursing in bed, it's not the same as sleep.

I hope to have a better rest of the day and hope that all you ladies are having a great day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml