July 2012 Moms

Bit the bullet yesterday and reached out for help.

I 've been a mess since giving birth.  I still am not sure if it is normal how upset and anxious I get sometimes.  I talk about it all the time so I am sure you all know, but I am one of the 100 moms on here dealing with reflux.  It sucks.  Every time we think something is working we take a step backwards.  This week has been not stop screaming all day, every day.  Yesterday I had two panic attacks and have been crying non-stop all week.  So, I called my OB.  She recommended some therapists to speak with, but after seeing me today got me started on some anxiety medication.  I know a lot of it is because my son is just so upset all the time and it kills me.  I know you will all say I am not, but I feel like I am failing.  I have wanted to be a mom my whole life and I have this beautiful boy that seems to hate me and I can't help.  I know he doesn't hate me, but I I just feel completely useless.  HIs screams hurt the pit of my stomach something terrible.  

In other news  the GI doctor changed Liam's formula(again) and reflux medicine.  So I am really hoping this will finally help him and selfishly help me to feel better.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml