July 2012 Moms

Another Baby scare...

Well I want to think whoever posted about a baby acre and said they used the bulb to help. I really think you saved my daughters life.
I was feeding her earlier and she was fussy, she would latch then cry latch then cry. I figured she had to burp so I sat her up and she turned right red and stopped breathing. She tarted jerking and I could tell she was trying to breate but couldn't. I just started screaming "BREATHE BABY BREATHE PLEASE" and she just looked at me while jerking. I blew in her face and stuff shot out of her nose. She still wasn't breathing and I remember what that poster said and I reached for the bulb and just sucked out of her nose. She gasped for air and started screaming. I've never in my life have been so happy to hear anyone cry. I immediately started crying too. At this point hubby called and I was just crying and said she stopped breathing!!! He works right up the road so in no time he was home. I just held her crying and started to have an anxiety/asthma attack.
She is fine now. I've been on the breathing machine twice and have hardly stopped crying. I am so traumatized now.
As If I wasn't paranoid enough or on edge from all the scares and bad news.
Whoever that poster was thank you. I can't find who it was but you are awesome. I will never be out of arms reach from the bulb again.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml