March 2013 Moms

Need Advice. Really frustrated with my doc this morning

Over the weekend I developed what I thought might be either the stomach flu and/or food poisoning. I started getting stomach cramps and discomfort, mild fever, nausea, lack of appetite and watery yellow diarrhea (TMI sorry)

It's now thursday and although the stomach discomfort has gone away and my appetite has returned i've still been having soft bowel movements that are a yellowish color.

I was concerned so I called my OB and was told that I needed to speak with the nurse who is on vacation until next week. In desperation I called a health hotline and spoke with a nurse who said something along the lines of "could be a virus" but it should have cleared up by now. I then called the high risk OB clinic where I'm due to start seeing my OB after 20 weeks and they told me to keep an eye on it and that if it doesn't improve any further to head to the emergency room because I don't qualify to see an OB at the clinic because I'm under 20 weeks.

What are your opinions?? Should I head the the ER? Anyone delt with this type of GI issue and how long before things return to normal.

I know i'm somewhat overreacting but I was so frustrated with the run around I got this morning!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml