Breastfeeding

Back to work=decreased supply?

I went back to work last Monday and I am worried that my supply may be decreasing due to this.  While on maternity leave, I would easily pump 6-8 oz to replace a feeding.  I had like 300 oz frozen in what felt like no time at all.  I pump at work 3x now (at around 9 am, 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm).  I also pump in the morning at around 6:30 am before I leave for work and again in the evening when he is sleeping.  I pumped about 15 oz at work for the three pumping sessions but during this time he ate 25 oz at my MILs (even if you add the 5 oz I pumped before work there is still a 5 oz deficit).  I also just never have that "full" feeling during the day like I had when I was on maternity leave. It also feels like he isn't taking in much while BF during the evening and seems fussy.  I am just frustrated because I am trying to stay hydrated and am really good about not skimping any pumping sessions either. I think my supply is decreasing, but I'm not sure if it is to the point where I need to take fenugreek or anything like that.  Did anyone else experience this after going back to work?  Any advice?  Thanks in advance!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic