July 2012 Moms

I thought it was supposed to get easier (DC related)

So I'm sitting here, supposedly working, and I am counting the minutes (275 to be exact) until I get to see LO. I'm a week and a half into my new work routine. I do like to see people, I just wish I could keep her beside me at my desk- Ha!  I have had mild anxiety attacks a few times so far after dropping her off. I worry constantly. I feel sick about the fact that I get home and run around like a mad woman to get everything ready for the next day. Sigh. I really hate this.

There is no way for me to go to less than the 4 days I am doing. I feel like she looks bigger everytime I see her. I don't want to miss any of her firsts. I feel like I waited for so long for this part of my life to happen and now it is passing me by.

Just a vent I suppose. How are your first weeks back going?  Some dessert for listening. Except you girls in the weight loss challenge. You get a rice cake not cheesecake.

photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest