Breastfeeding

Pumping location at work issues

Ok, so not sure what to do about this.  I teach at a small school.  At the end of last school year, I was able to pump in a spare office.  During the summer, they did a lot of construction and moving people around to different rooms.  Now, I am struggling to find an adequate place to pump.  There is an empty room on my floor.  The problem, is that several members of the staff are Muslim and use the room to pray during the day, so sometimes it is unavailable when I need to pump.  Either that, or I can't get to it because there are 3 doors to get through and I only have keys to 2 of them, and have had trouble getting the third key.  I've also had issues, today for instance, of people trying to come in while I am using the room.  I have tried pumping in my room the last week and a half simply because of the convenience, but there is a camera in the corner of the room (which they only look at if there's a fight or something), and the kids keep knocking at my door and asking why there's a sheet up over the window on my door. 

The other locations that were offered to me were the back area of a science classroom (which is super cluttered, has no table, barely a chair, and of course, I would have to walk through this teacher's classroom (even when he has a class) to go and use this room.  I was also told I could use the ISS room when there is no ISS for that day, but what would I do on the other days?  

I know that I have a right to have this pumping time and location, but I don't really want to raise a stink about it, because raising grievances and the like usually comes back to bite you in the butt at my school.  

Any ideas/thoughts???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml