1st Trimester

Overwhelmed/Vent

I've been going through a lot of emotions. Good, bad, excited, scared, worried, you name it. I try to control and keep myself busy so I won't have to think about it. But typical me....it just keeps coming back.

My oldest just turned 7 this pass Monday. I went through a lot with him(trying to graduate college, relationship was on a rollacoster, trying to move, etc). I'm slightly nervous because I'm in a similar situation now.  I got laid off a over a year ago and I have been fighting in the job market(education) trying to restart my career. My husband just went back to work after almost a year being off from 2 knee surgery's. Not to mention that his job is almost two hours away from where we currently live. Although this pregnancy was not planned,  I always wanted to have another baby(hopefully it will be a girl), but with all we have going on at this time makes me really uncomfortable. I'm really worried about how my parents will take it. They made it very clear that I DIDN'T need another child until we got ourselves situated again. Yes, I'm a grown women who still values what her parents say. I'm not sure how to tell them...because I know they will have a million questions to ask and in all honesty my husband and I haven't quite figured out what we think would be best for us (as far as moving, finances, etc.) At this point it is really a bittersweet moment. But I truly feel blessed to bring another life into this world!

Sorry so Long! Your non judgmental advice is welcomed!

Pregnancy Ticker Married: December 19, 2009