July 2012 Moms

I don't know how much more I can take

First, we had trouble conceiving. Then i had an SCH. Then she was breech. Then i got a cold sore right after my c/s, exposing her and landing her in the NICU for a week. Then getting my supply going since i had to pump and dump that whole week. The she has a subluxated hip. Then reflux.

In the meantime my marriage is circling the drain. Now my husband is in the hospital. Why? Because of something really stupid that he did tgat I'm too embarrassed to post. I have to spend the night at my ILs house because its too hard dealing with two dogs and a baby in a third floor condo and they are out of town. Can't send somebody over there to let them out, because one of them hates everbody except one friend who is working.

My husband was supposed to watch LO next week when I went back to work but fortunately I'm an idiot and it turns out I have one more week of leave left and my boss is understanding. Oh and I have another cold sore. Which means I can't even have a drink because that aggravates it.

Now i am sittingvin my car because my mom is attempting to give her a bottle. Cause oh yeah i screwed that up too. The funny thing is my LO is worth all of this. I would do it all over in a second for her. I just don't understand why I can't catch a break.
TTC since October 2009
2 failed IUIs with Clomid
IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
ET 11/3/2011
One embryo transferred, four frozen
11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic