July 2012 Moms

I'm sorry...

So after reading Juliasaidyes' post, I realized I know nothing about forum etiquette. I didn't know I was supposed to introduce myself, and that you girls "knew" each other. So I was one of those annoying girls that popped up in July (or late June) with a post OMG I lost my mucus plug (although I didn't actually post such a thing, and mostly just offered my opinion or advice to other posts, till very recently). So I'm sorry for not introducing myself and butting in on your forum.

There's not much to say about myself. My LO was born on July 5, without any complications but a shitload of pain. She's healthy as can be, and generally a good baby, even though she still wakes up two or three times a night. However, I pump, and with my supply, I need to pump every two to three hours, so I really don't mind her waking up, as I'd have to get up anyway to pump. Might as well spend a bit of time with my daughter before plugging myself in. I have taken a full year maternity leave, and as a freelancer, I'm hoping I'll be able to keep LO at home with me while I work during her naps and when she plays by herself (please don't bust my bubble at this time, there'll be plenty of time for me to realize that will never work later on...).

I think you women are completely awesome, you've answered so many of my questions (whether I was the one to post it or not) and have offered such great advice. I hope you don't hate me for butting in, because I really don't want to leave... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml