July 2012 Moms

Poor DH! (NBR)

So DH is deployed to one of the bases nearest to Iran and with all the conflict going on over there right now, his command informed them that if Israel attacks Iran, they will most likely turn around and attack nearby bases (aka them). So I've been very on edge and checking the news 24/7 lately. Well, last night DH was sleeping and woke up to a big bang and then heard stuff hitting his windows. His first thought was to throw on his clothes and grab his gas mask. Then, he heard another bang and realized it was thunder. Yes rain and thunder in the desert and it almost gave my poor DH a heart attack. I'm so glad it was just thunder but I can't imagine how he must have felt. So if you have any T&Ps out there please send them to DH and all the other ladies and gents out there. DH is due home in just a few weeks, but if anything big happens he won't be coming home any time soon. So I'm just trying to think positive thoughts. I can't wait to have him home safe and sound in my arms!
photo 61daa0ab-1331-48ad-954e-59ad63be3237_zps02c1eae6.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers