1st Trimester

Not so sure about my doctor

Good afternon ladies,

I went to the ER on Saturday because I started spotting no cramping just spotting it scared me because I recently m/c in June.  When arriving at the ER they did some bloodwork and an intrauterine u/s. I was told that my levels on 9/22/12 were 1106 and that when it came to the ultrasound nothing was seen so I needed to follow up with my OB on Monday. I spotted all day Saturday and Sunday evening but by Sunday night I was no longer spotting, so I went to the doctors on Monday and got my blood drawn and the Midwife checked my cervix and said that my uterus was measuring at 5 weeks and that I seemed to be fine. Yesterday I got a call from my OB and she said that based on the numbers from the ER  beta results 1106 and the ones that were taken on Monday which are 2889, I may be having a m/c. She because there was nothing found on the u/s, so what she advised is that I come in on Tuesday and be retested and get another u/s and see if there is something in there. It kills me that doctors throw the m/c word around instead of reserching first, I do not think me and this OB are going to make a great match if she is going to be negative.     

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker mybb image BabyName Ticker