July 2012 Moms

nursing in an airport ?

Hi all....

So, I posted a couple of days ago about possibly flying to Portland, OR (from PA) to see my sister get married.  Well, I booked my flight last night! Going October 25th! Anyway, I think I got a good flight baby-wise because the first leg is 3 hours, then an hour layover in Minneapolis and then 3.5 hours to PDX. 

Question is (because I'm always a worst case scenario thinker!!) for anyone who has nursed in an airport.....where did you do it?? Just in a chair at the terminal?  I'm going to be alone so I'm kind of nervous.  I wonder if they'd let me into the first class lounge to do it!!! haha! I'm going to bring my nursing cover and maybe a Boppy but I didn't want to be lugging too much stuff with me. 

PS- whoever it was that responded to my original post with "Worst case is that you never have to see the people on the plane again!"....thank you.  That has been ringing in my head, because I am a very anxious person to begin with.  My friend also just flew to freaking SPAIN with her 2 month old, so I'm feeling good.

Thanks in advance for advice! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml