1st Trimester

*updated* Newbie Could Use Some Advice

*Update* I took another digital this morning with FMU and it was "not pregnant". Dipped another and got the same answer.  My temp finally dropped this morning as well. The doctor thinks I indeed had a CP. I ridiculously couldn't even make it through work today and had to go home to cry. Stupid I know. Anyway, thank you everyone for your advice last night, I guess we're on the way to the next cycle. 

Hi Everyone!

I have lurked on TTGP and TTTC for over a year now (we have been TTC for 13 months). I'm not sure if this is the appropriate board to ask my question but I figured it was worth a shot. After my first round of clomid/ovidrel/TI, I got a very faint positive on a FRER. Although I was nervous, my doctor practically jumped up and down exclaiming my pregnant status. However when the beta levels came back that day, they were 3, which I guess is negative. The nurse on the phone explained that I should wait for my period and we'll start the next round of treatment. That was Friday.

Well my temps are still up and still no AF so I tested with a digital tonight after a 4 hour hold. The clearblue digital popped up "pregnant". Now I am having trouble containing my excitement but also don't want to set my hopes up again. I was devastated at the negative blood results.

My husband suggested I seek the help and advice of this board. I plan to contact my doctor in the morning, but would you say I am still picking up the too low HCG levels with a digital? Or are digitals fairly reliable (this is my first time using one, I was sick of reading lines)?

Sorry for the novel... so much for a first post I guess! TIA for your words of advice... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml