July 2012 Moms

I haven't showered in a week....

YEP! A WEEK.... well 6 days. I'm embarrassed to admit it but none of you know me in real life. I started work this past week and showered on Monday but was so busy and exhausted all week I didn't have time until this morning. I've been waking up at 5am and in bed by 8pm, not caring to shower because I've been so tired. I meant to shower yesterday but it just didn't happen. I know I could have taken a 5 minute shower at some point but I took a full shampoo/condition/shave shower, and now I have to blow-dry/straighten/etc.... It just takes too long, so I guess I've avoided it. Luckily my hair doesn't get too greasy and deodorant exists. Flame away but it's the truth ... it's been a rough week. I won't pretend I'm super mom in this arena. Not that showering requires to be super mom, but for me apparently it does. Oh and on top of that DH just got mad he had to stop playing his video game to hold DD while I went to shower.... for the first time in SIX DAYS! I wake up every two hours to pump/feed.... you do that DH.... Angry

Yes, I'm effing gross, I know. Just being honest.

imageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage