1st Trimester

BETA levels Q's

It's def been a while since I've been here, but I'm pregnant again! Well this is my fourth baby, and was a big surprise for us?! I had a scare that I could be pregnant since I was intimate with my hubby on a "red " day but since It was just one day I figured what are the odds right?!

Well anyway I was anxious to see what the hpt would say so I took an early response 5 days before my period and it came back negative, I felt very relived considering that my youngest is only 18 months, two days later my sister told me to take another since it was a package of threes and she thought that I might of taken it too early so I did and again negative, I actually had a missed period and since I had taken these test I didn't think anything of it, specially since I'm irregular, well two days after my missed period I took a digital one that came "pregnant "! I had all sorts of feelings but overall happy, every child is a blessing from above! Well I made my ob apt for next week but I ended up going to the doctor early due to spotting and cramping. The doc gave me an us and it showed I was about 4 weeks along even though according to my LMP I was supposed to be 6 weeks, she also just saw a sac but no baby, so she ordered a blood test within 48 hrs and my first one read 3000 and my second one read 4000 since they didn't double I was told to a radiologist and get another us to rule out eptopic pregnancy, so I went and it wasnt an eptopic but they weren't able to see a heartbeat , they saw an very little embryo so the doc said it could be a miscarriage or my days were off but she didn't like how my levels didn't double so now I'm just kind of on a waiting game to get more test and look out for more bleeding or pain( which I haven't actually had since the first spotting Episode) 

Has this happened to anyone and turned into a viable pregnancy? I'm trying to stay calm and see what happens but it's hard! I know it's out of my control and what needs to happen will happen but I wish I just knew either way! I've never had this issue with my three kids so this is all new to me!