Dads & Dads-to-be

Guide to the 1st 100 Days. After that, you're on your own... =)

I'm a first-time author who recently published, DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood, and am looking for some help in the publicity department. In short, my book offers a strategy for the expecting/new father focusing on 35 weekly ideas that Dad can do for himself, his wife and his newborn. A few of these ideas, which I refer to as DADspirations, include:

• Send your loving wife to the spa, which secures for you an afternoon of introducing Bob Ross and Kung Fu to your baby.
  • Develop a baby birth time capsule, which captures all of the precious moments from a day you're likely to forget.
  • Build a toy box, which gives you the perfect excuse to spend an entire day alone in the garage with power tools and beer.
  • Make up a holiday, which affords time for infant and grandma to bond, and gives you and your wife time for nookie.
To celebrate my big Book Launch Party on October 15th, every person who purchases my book at Amazon.com that day will receive over $500 in FREE parent-related gifts (eg, podcasts, ebooks and exclusive coupon codes). Leading up to that, I'll be giving away free, signed copies of my book everyday. All people need to do is LIKE our daily post on our Facebook Page and they will be entered in a random drawing. Check out details at www.dadspirations.com! If you could help me out by sharing one of my Facebook Posts about my FREE book giveaway, I'd really appreciate it (www.facebook.com/Dadspirations).