Seattle Babies
Options

update on the FMLA

We had the FMLA paperwork filled out AGAIN by my OB.  They faxed it that day in a rush bc it was closing time for them and  DH got a call on Monday that one of the forms was incomplete.  They called at 5pm, their closing time, so DH didn't get a chance to find out what was incomplete!  Well he called back yesterday and a lady told us that we didn't need any paperwork for him taking off when I go into labor that he would just have to call in and tell them???  The paperwork is just for if he has to take off for if I'm not feeling well and he needs to take care of me...

I am so confused at this point.  I called the nurse and had her fill out what she missed just in case, I really wish these people would get their act together. 

I told DH to ask HR about it and he keeps telling me they have nothing to do with this stuff so it wouldn't help.  I haven't ever worked and had to take time off, but I'm pretty sure they should know.  O AND The reason DH didn't get any FMLA for the past 3 instances was bc Aetna said they NEVER received the paper work.   Which I guess we can't do anything about but I saw the Dr's fax it so IDK what the heck happened to it. But the papers that we had to fill out this time that I printed from online were different than what they sent us in the mail.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker