Single Parents

**sigh**

Being the daughter of a single mom, I was always taught to be a strong, independent woman, and to never rely on a man.  After almost 3 years in a relationship, I finally took a leap and moved out of my mom's house, and in with my SO, while we were both working full time.

I got pregnant with my son, and ended up getting fired from my job for missing work.

Since then (about a year and a half ago) it's taken EVERYTHING in me to loosen my control, be a stay at home mom, and be supported by a man.  The whole time I've been looking for part-time work because I just feel like I should bring some money home.

Now I'm pregnant with our 2nd child. This one came as a surprise, since I was on birth control! But this time around, we're arguing constantly, can't agree on anything, and are just all around miserable around each other. 

Now I'm feeling awful for letting myself fall into this situation where I'm dependent on this person for everything! I have no income of my own, and I have a 1 year old, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant! The job market for me is looking pretty slim now that I'm showing, and will have to take time off work in such a small amount of time anyway.  I feel like I'm never going to out of this, and I'll just be stuck in a horrible relationship forever because I can't support my family on my own Sad