1st Trimester

Mild cramping in lower abd. about 3 weeks along

So I have read that mild cramping and pulling in the first few weeks is normal but I would like to know from other moms to be if they felt this to make me feel better.

I found out I was pregnant this past Tuesday. I'm about 3-4 weeks. The Bump says 4 but my phone app says 2 1/2. Last AF ended August 22nd, it lasted 5 days. And I was getting surges all through the 1st week after. I took FOUR tests on Tuesday and they all immediately came up positive YAHHH! Called my doc and I go in next month.

But I'm feelings very light cramping in my lower abdomen and it's making me freak out like I imagined the tests and I'm about to start my period. I even keep going to the bathroom to check LOL, just looking for some support from other moms to be who found out early and had these feelings and everything was A OK.

My 1st child was almost 8 yrs ago and I didn't find out this early. I'm thinking that me finding out so early is making me more in tuned with my body so I'm noticing more things then I would if I didn't know I was pregnant. 

Thanks ladies!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml