1st Trimester

So, I'm Preggo!

HI! I'm new to the boards. I have been browsing around because I am 10 weeks pregnant with my second child and I am a little nervous! Where to begin?

My husband is in the Air Force (8 years now) and we just moved to our new base (Nellis AFB in Las Vegas) back at the end of May. Viva Las Vegas! I don't really know anyone and it's kind of lonely. We also just found out that my husband is deploying again in October. This is his 6th deployment in a row and he just returned from his last one on Jan 27 2012. Deployments are 6 months, so not that bad. The only thing that is freaking me out, is that we don't know if he will be back in time for the birth. He was deployed my last pregnancy for our 22 month old son and returned when I was about 7 months along. I have no idea what I am going to do with our son if I go into labor before my husband returns. Our nearest family members are in Texas and Louisiana. They have their lives with work and family so I really would hate to inconvenience anyone to come stay with me as you never really know when you're going to go into labor!

I've been so sick with m/s and I have not really been out to meet any of the other families on base. I am hoping the next few weeks allow me to get out of the house and mingle some more. 

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? If so, what were some of your plans for a little one while you're in labor?