1st Trimester

6 weeks 6 days nauseous at all times of the day food adversions

I am now 6 weeks and 6 days.  Very nauseous at all times of the day especially when I'm hungry.  I've even felt it while sleep at night, turn over and feeling the wave of sickness.  I have yet to throw up which didn't happen with my first child 10 years ago.  I really didn't miss this part of the pregnancy.  All and all I feel good, I get tired easily, but I'm ok.  I was worried about my 5k run a did 2 weeks ago, but no spotting and no problems has occured.  The one thing I don't like is the food adversions, I'm not finding anything good to eat.  All the food I loved looks gross, smells gross and I just can't deal with it.  My scrabbled eggs are now unappealing, but a boil egg is delicious which i still love so that's great.  Oatmeal was my breakfast of choice most morning, but now I can't stand looking at the oats. LOL  Right now my TOGO's (sandwhich shop) salad is the best thing going at the moment.  I buy the Asian chicken salad and it feels me up. I'm very excited for Tuesday's first prenatal appointment.  I hope to hear good thing and great progress.  Good luck ladies and families on your pregnancy journey, and get rest when you can.  Sleep has never felt so good!

God Bless,

Melissa