1st Trimester

I feel different in this pregnancy then my last. Is that normal?

September 12th 2012 marked 10 months that I have been married to my amazing husband. Married life has been great. We moved into our own rental place on groundhog day 2012. Hubby celebrated his two year anniversary with work in June 2012. We found out we were expecting July 20th 2012. And then like a nail to the chalk board we miscarried three days later. On the 23rd I was rushed to the er with bleeding and my hcg levels dropping to 6. Bleeding lasted two days and on the 25th we came to the realization we weren't going to be a mommy and daddy. We made love yes but carefully since I was sore. August came and went and nothing. No period. September is here and husband got a test on the 7th. Just for the heck of it I took it. And there it was positive. We were happy yet scared. After our last miscarriage we were a little scared. This pregnancy has been soo different then the first. I'm more tired. I'm peeing a lot more. I'm getting the munchies at night for almonds. My boobs are soo tender.