1st Trimester

1st tri intro...

Hey Ladies,

I just posted this on the May 13 board but thought I'd also post on the 1st tri board since I'm not sure where I'll be lurking/posting regular.

I got my BFP on Tuesday at 11dpo. I recognize a few of you from the TTGP board, where I spent more time than I would have liked but learned an incredible amount of information. 

DH and I have been TTC since September/October 2011 so I guess technically we are just about at the 1 year mark.  I was dx'ed with low progesterone by my OB at about 9 months TTC when I went in for my annual. She ran some bloodwork and she wanted to put me on Clomid. Thankfully I had been lurking long enough on these boards to know that I should see an RE if drugs are involved.  We met with the RE for the first time last month on CD3, got lucky in that we were able to get all of the standard tests done within that first cycle and got even luckier when our first attempt with Clomid/IUI resulted in a +!

So, I'm cautiously joining the board, and hoping to stay the full 9 months. Beta #1 was Tuesday (48) and Beta #2 was this morning (119) so I guess we're on track so far.  Based on my calculations, due date would be May 23rd. 

My only symptoms so far is a little abdominal pulling/cramping and sore boobs. Oh and also a little bit irritability (oh wait. That's just me now that I don't get my glass of wine anymore). 

Cheers and wishing everyone a H&H 9 months (with sparkling h2O of course...which is not as good as wine).

DJ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml