1st Trimester

Found out lastnight, need help

Hello! I've never been pregnant before, so I'm really new to this, and I'm having a hard time finding any sort of medical support in my area. They all say that I'm too early, and nobody will see me until around October 5th. But I see that some expecting mothers on here have been able to get in and see their doctor. Is this abnormal that nobody will see me? I'd like some sort of confirmation or something, mostly because my husband seems to think that until that appointment that we're a "maybe pregnant." As far as I'm concerned, there's no maybe about it. Two tests of two different brands and with two different urine samples came back positive, and I have some 5-week symptoms like extreme exhaustion and hunger. Isn't there some way to get some sort of confirmation on this? Why won't anybody see me? This is really stressing me out. I was able to get an appointment with a midwife for a consultation on Tuesday, but my own doctor won't even see me, and neither will any of the birthing centers in Wichita. I just want some sort of confirmation so that my husband can stop thinking that it's not real.