Single Parents

Round and Round We Go

So, we reached an agreement on TEMPOARY orders in July. SD refused to sign them. My lawyer put in a motion to enforce the agreement. He fired his lawyer and got a new one. The motion was delayed. The motion went before the judge, and they tried to block the motion. The judge ruled in our favor. That was at the end of August. He gave it 2 weeks, then he filed a motion to review the temp orders. I have no idea why. My attorney is flabbergasted. This is a good deal. He gets Tues/Thurs 5 to 7 and EO Sat/Sun 10 to 1. He gets more time than the state recommends. The first words out of our facilitators mouth were, "Well!! He certainly gets a lot of time with the baby! Good job!"

They're temp orders, for crying out loud! Stop delaying, start attending the meetings with the facilitator, and we'd be on the way to an agreement already ! We think it might be child support, but that is set by the state at 20 percent, 759 before back and medical. Yes, it's a lot of money, but he MAKES a lot of money. Rant over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml