1st Trimester

Anyone have a child by more than 1 father?

So I am feeling really nervous about revealing my pregnancy for a few reasons, but primarily because of the fear of being judged. My first 2 children were with someone I was engaged to, and very much in love with, but he became an addict & I left him.

I have been with my current boyfriend about half a year now (we've known eachother longer) - and this pregnancy was a bit of a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. I always knew I wanted three children, but I was expecting my family to work out with my kids' father, until things went the way they went.

I am feeling really guilty about having one kid with a different father than my other two. I don't really know why. I know the child will be loved and adored, but I just fear the judgement and the comments. I'm afraid my family's going to practically disown me and that I'll have no support system for this pregnancy, aside from my best friend and my boyfriend's family.

Has anyone else had children by more than one man? Did you experience similar fears or worries?

I guess ideally I just never pictured having children with more than one person, so I'm feeling a bit bad. I just want to get past this weird feeling and enjoy my nine months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml