1st Trimester

Is it possible?

So i am new to this website, relatively. My husband and i have been TTC for two months now. I was supposed to have my period today, assuming my period is a 30 day cycle, last month it was 2 weeks late. Well i've been kind of crampy, but not like period cramps. My breasts hurt tremendously! They feel like balloons. My Jack Russell Terrier has been glued to me the last 5 days, so i figured, what are the odds we could get pregnant in our second month of trying? I took 5 pregnancy tests yesterday (8/08/12) because i couldnt believe the first one. All came out positive, i used one ept test and 4 first response tests. The second line was slightly darker at 1 am this morning. So what are the odds that 5 tests are a false positive lolz? I am guessing my next step is to schedule an appointment? I do not know how long i should wait though. I have heard that some doctors make you wait until you are 6 weeks to take a blood test, others make you wait 8 weeks. My husband is in the military, so military doctors may be a little different. I don't know what to do next, and i am worried if i am not careful, i wll lose it if i really am pregnant. Advice?
Dating since 07/11/2010 Married since 09/12/11 TTC since July 2012 +HPT: 09/09/12 EDD: 05/15/2013 MC: 10/06/2012 +HPT: 01/26/13 EDD: 10/03/2013 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic My beautiful October baby Image and video hosting by TinyPic