1st Trimester

PLEASE HELP ME

problem: i accepted the fact that my period came every two months. last 3 cycles were april 1 , june7, and aug 4, i started spotting sep3 and woke up with blood on my undies sep4 i put a tampon in and called it a day it hit me that it came exactly a month after the one in aug..* shrug* ok, well i change those tampons (and they were ones i dont use cause i usually bleed through them cause of heavy flow)and it was barely anything on them...i put on a pad...nothing...i take the pad off and go a day without it...im thinkin its over..i go to have sex with SO and BOOM! blood, bright red in my undies..i put a pad on..and nothing touches the pad...at all!!! but i wipe its bright pink skids...i keep the pad on...still nothing but still bright pink skids on tissue..i wake up and theres nothing...i wipe...nothing...at all! all gone! so i put a tampon in just in case...now i wait....idk what to thhink about this period...1. it came unexpectedly...2. i have NEVER had a period like this and 3. i have been *** uncontrollably last month but took a test (friendss advice) and it was negative....what to do?/ what to do?